HELP US HELP!!!
Help the girls at Dar Moustaqbel create a better future by donating to the Haut Atlas Foundation.
There are two options.
1) For a one-time donation you can choose between one of the payment buttons below and make the contribution right now. You will become our appreciated Moustaqbel FRIEND. We will inform you three times a year about the news and the progress of the girls.
Become a FRIEND:
✭ ANBI Foundation: HAUT ATLAS
Fully tax deductible: periodical gift
If you want to support us for at least five consecutive years your gift will be fully tax deductible, regardless of the amount. The tax authorities (“belastingdienst”) calls this “a periodical gift”. You don’t have to go to a notary. The “belastingdienst” only wants you to follow the following steps.
- Download and print this form : overeenkomst_ HA_belasting
This agreement consists of two parts: one for you, the donor, and one for us, the receiver.
- Download and print this form: betalingsvolmacht
- Fill in both forms and after signing both please send them back to us:
Stichting Haut Atlas, Bloemgracht 38 H, 1015 TK, Amsterdam.
- Keep your own copy of our agreement for your tax return.
All Friends and Sponsors can register for a newsletter with the latest news updates, ins and outs and progress of the students at Dar Moustaqbel. Fill in your e-mail address during your payment procedure on this site or send us an e-mail here.
ETERNAL FRIENDS or FAMILY MEMBERS will get the possibility to stay in one of the guestrooms at Dar Moustaqbel. During dinner they can hear from the girls themselves about living in Marrakech and their stories ‘first hand’. FAMILY MEMBERS get the option to enjoy a bicycle tour through the medina of Marrakech, guided by one of the students at Dar Moustaqbel.
Donations can be made by product donation and/or direct banktransfer to the account below: Will you please be so kind to leave us your mailadres here.
Stichting Haut Atlas
IBAN: NL19ABNA0822 4067 64
If you wish to receive our news, please sign up here for our tree annual newsletter!